Whose home and why?

I NEED TO GET BACK TO WORK. I AM NOT GETTING ANY BETTER. NOW THEY ARE TALKING OPERATION. WE SHALL SEE. MOM IS HAVING A HARD TIME WITH HEALTH SO ALOT GOING ON BUT I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT LIKE I ALWAYS DO.

MOM AND DAD SAY HELLO. THEY HOPE ALL IS WELL AND THEY SAY TELL MARK AND CHRISTINE HUGS YOU TO OF COURSE.

I’m home today, but I work several days a week parttime. I semi-retired 2 years ago when I lost my business. My homelife is very difficult, so I usually enjoy working, but I do get tired, as I am now a “Senior citizen”. God, I hate that! So I’m trying hard to balance my life and I’m finding it very tough. I do love talking to people on careplace, because obviously you can’t talk about mental illness or any subject related to people not on the net.

Today I am home because I am still recovering (sigh) I am not disappointed because it is nice being out of work relaxing. But I too take mentalcation and I DID say something at work. I said “These are my anti-schizophrenia tabs and I take them (pointing to my colleages) FOR YOUR PROTECTION!” Of course I am just kidding and they know it but the shock value is worth it! LOL!

I’m home because it’s 2:30 a.m. and I’ve got no place else to go.

I hope no one on CP who actually HAS schizophrenia took offense to what Steve just said…

I HAVE BEEN OFF SINCE 2/11 HOPING TO GO BACK IN JULY BUT I DOUBT IT.

Been off of work since Feb of this year. I used to hope that they would be able to fix me soon so I could go back to work, now I hope that they can figure out whats wrong and why I still experience moderate to severe pain daily despite all of the various treatments that they have tried.
Hoping everyone is having a fabulous day!
Dream