We need your help! TMAU Clinical Trials Supplement and Awareness Campaign

Hi everyone,
I’ve been so happy to find such a strong support tmau community here. I currently work for a non-profit that will be beginning clinical trials for a tmau supplement soon. We are trying to launch an awareness and fundraising campaign and have already had a few volunteers. We are looking for individuals willing to share a little bit about any of the following: their story, their struggles, what they wish other people knew about them and living with tmau, and their hopes and dreams for the future. You may do so anonymously or not anonymously. Please respond to this message if you are interested or would like to know more about us and our trials :slight_smile:

Hi! I would love to participate in the trial please send me all information needed to join.

Hi there,
We are looking for individuals who have been formerly diagnosed with TMAU, either through the urine, or preferably the genetic DNA test. Please email me at jtoronto@dermetel.org for more information. My name is Joanna :blush:

Hello Joanna

My name is Cheryl

Please feel free to contact me - I am a long time TMAU sufferer.

Cheryl

cher850@yahoo.com

I would like to participate if possible please if it’s still available, thanks either way.

tysupples5@gmail.com

Am interested. Have had body odour for a long time and recently after I came across this name I figured out this could be the reason for my problems. Urgently need help