10 days down

Hi all, its schoolbusmom, I started therepy 10days ago. I had one bad night after first shot. Felt like I was getting the flu. But it passed and then for a couple of days my food tasted weird and I had to force myself to eat. After a couple of days I started eating very small amounts, six to seven times a day. I am now up to drinking a gallon of water a day. Before I NEVER drank water. now gave up mountain dew and ciggeretts. Taking a vitamin c, vitamin e and a mild thistle with my meds twice a day. Never have I ate so good. I am really taking the best care of myself possable. And I feel wonderful. I have renewed strength and energy now. I am so glad I started this therapy and thankful to roche pharmacuticals for giving me the drugs at no cost. That blew my mind, in this day and age it is unheard of to help your fellow man, I am so gratefull to them. Just wanted to let all know that I am doing well and to those afraid to start tx, just take the best care of yourself, treat yourself as you would a sick child… Eat, drink, pee, take your meds is all you need to worry about… Marsha

What Wonderful Advice ~ it’s so good to hear from you and find out things are going well. Peace, River

Isn’t it odd how sometimes it takes getting a serious diagnosis for us to start taking better care of ourselves !Now you’ll eat all your veggies and enough liquids to float a boat ! Just another example of how a situation can be a weird blessing in disquise…