1000 and counting

hello, can anyone around here just share some of their experience my meds have been raised to 1ooo on lithium ive been on the stuff for a year, slowly but surely the meds have gone up, my last blood test results 0.4mg which apparently is normal?? anyway ive felt really wooley headed since the raise and have informed my shrink i thinking of givin up if my blood test results dont show any higher figure, the only promblem i have is the it may be worse??? i may be answering my own question but thought id throw it out thereā€¦

Hi Fizzy,

I thought the theraputic dose was between 0.6mg and 1.1mg so perhaps the dose increases are to get you into the theraputic range. I know the first time I took lithium it took quite awhile before I felt any benefit. Speaking from experience, I would keep on taking it and see how you feel when you are on the right dosage.

Take care

Anne

thanks, i will try to hang on i guess iam just wanting instant gratifcation and it aint going like that!
fizz

hello to those who see this by mistake, the levels went up to 4.3m so another suggested that maybe another three months lithium is on probation!