12 week tx results

Hi all
9 years ago my VL was 3,700,000, 2 1/2 years ago it was 2,300,000, last July it was 814,550 and I started tx, Pegintron & Ribavirin (or as I call them The Blue Pills of Death). VL at 12 weeks, 4520! That says I’m responding well, especially for a 1a. A 99.45 % improvement. Doc says I could be undetectd at 24 weeks. So onward to that elusive 48 week point in early August. That’s if I don’t scratch my skin off first! I know the sides can be so much worse, but these are pretty tough. I can’t work very often due to the fatigue and brain fog, headaches, etc.
Thanks for listening, I just had to share. Waiting for that bloodwork was almost as stressful as waiting to start treatment. It’s nice not to be waiting and wondering all of the time.
Everyone have a wonderful holiday season, and please feel well and happy!!

That is fantastic news! Tis the season for miracles! looks like your gonna beat this dragon, what a wonderful Blessing for the New year! keep up the good work, hang in there and keep your eye on the cure!! soon it will be all behind you!!

I’m thrilled for your positive results and wishing you onward and downward… with the viral load that is…
What fantastic Holiday News Girl… thanks for sharing. It makes me feel hopeful for us all.
Season’s Best to you~

S:
congrats and good work. hang in there and take care of yourself.

peace
KM