44 years old too old?

My husband is 15 years younger than me, we are the “real” life Demi & Ashton in our circle. I went to a consult at a fertility clinic and the Dr said he has been successful with a 41 year old woman but not one my age. Marcia Cross is 44, but she is rich. Please help as I feel discouraged…

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I
have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please
fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you,
I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to
resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=jensurface@earthlink.net&id=1hIStT1qq3Nl34b1

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I
have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please
fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you,
I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to
resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=vlphillips79@earthlink.net&id=1hISuc2hc3Nl34l1

You would probably need some high tech intervention and NOW.  IVF has a less than 5% success rate when you are 44 or older.  Donor eggs has a very high success rate per cycle (some centers have 85% take home baby per cycle)...

Marcia Cross probably used donor eggs as twins from a single IVF cycle at age 44 with no other children approches miraculous.....

M

Reply-To:  infertility-cpt2917@lists.careplace.com
To:  mary3759@hotmail.com
Subject:  [infertility] 44 years old too old?
Date:  Tue, 1 May 2007 09:33:32 -0400
>
>  My husband is 15 years younger than me, we are the "real" life Demi & Ashton in our circle.  I went to a consult at a fertility clinic and the Dr said he has been successful with a 41 year old woman but not one my age.  Marcia Cross is 44, but she is rich.  Please help as I feel discouraged...
>
>__
>To control the emails you receive from CarePlace, go to http://www.careplace.com/account-notifications
>
>

MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.

hello, pudding.
the product i told you about it doesn’t matter how old you are. I am 25 and i take it there are women older than you and me taking this… so please don’t get discouraged, have faith that things will owrk out right. go to this website www.dailywellness.com or www.fertilityblend.com and you can read the success stories and then make your decision as to what you want to do. Ok? keep me posted. and may God bless you in everything you do. and remember Keep God first and everything will fall into place…ok

Pudding infertility-cpt2917@lists.careplace.com wrote: