A little bizarre

Standing in line for the movies he started blurting out random compliments to himself loud enough so those around us could hear him. Seriously, it was so wierd and I just looked at him shook my head and walked away, no kidding. he said, “I’m in college.” pause…“I’m so smart.” pause…“I get all A’s.” pause…"Basically, I am the shit. All these people around here are so stupid."
I was embarassed a little FOR him because he sounded so bizarre just saying random things about himself like that aloud. People looked at him like he was crazy. Wow!

And P.S. he cheats on tests which is part of the reason he has A’s anyway…

Did you guys experience that too? I mean aren’t they supposed to be good at keeping that stuff behind closed doors? He usually is, but this was just a little bizarre

My NH boasts. One new years eve, we were at a party together. He was seated on the edge of the sofa speaking to one person for four hours… about himself! No kidding! He never moved. He nursed his drink so he could keep the flattery going, I’m sure - but literally… four hours of talking about himself, his degrees (two masters), his experience in the military, airplanes he’s flown, his aspirations for the future… it’s really creepy when this happens, but I enjoy it because I know that for a brief moment, (four hours in this case) everyone else around can see what I am going through!