A place to care for CDC syndrome children

Dear Group: My late sister-in-law has a 10 year old daughter with CDC syndrome living in Tehran-Iran. Unfortunately, she passed away just three days after delivering her second baby last month leaving behind two innocent children, one a 10 year old with CDC and the other, a one month old healthy girl. Until the tragic death of my sister-in-law, this child was cared by her mother a devoted physician who sacrificed her carrier to take care of her child. Now that she has gone with nobody to care for her, and considering the political instability in Iran, we are trying to find an institution specialized for caring of CDC syndrome children here in state. I would be thankful if anyone has any information and send me an e.mail. I live in Pittsburgh area and be happy to provide my phone number.
Sincerely

I am very sorry for your loss and your family must be going through a very hard time. There is not any specific institution for children with this syndrome. Most families either raise the child themselves or if this is impossible they are put in Foster homes. I am from Canada things might be different in the US but not likely. Maybe you could ask the members if there is anyone who would like to adopt this child. Could you explain to us what will happen to this child in Iran without a mother.