A poem

Wrote this feeling pants, but it made me giggle in the and so thought id share it....A poem(ish)?

Today i am swithed off, closed for business. i am empty of stock awaiting a delivery. Today oxygen is the only thing allowed in. I am dissallowing life without the ability

....to challenge it??

Today i am the colour purple, or darkest blue. The ocean's still and no swimmers chose to come. Today a worker has gone on strike, coz as yet she has no reign on the solelessness of the sun

....and its woe!

Today shows just another mood of many chioces. The others have magic both good and bad. The others may not be soo blue,as they are pink or red. Tomorrow i may swim naked, and shop, and spend, and laugh and yet scream out loud

....''This is the end!!''

That's awesome, shah, and I'm totally in tune with what you're saying here.  It's as if I were thinking the same thing.  Two thumbs up!

Thanks a lot… it means a lot to be aproved of, but for you to ‘get it’ means the world! :slight_smile:

Oh how awesome! I can really relate to what you have said ~ it's all so very real.

Thanks for sharing.

Couldn,t have put it better myself.Keep sharing your poems with us,it gives me hope.

Finn