About DWS

My name’s wayan…I live in bali-indonesia
my second baby got a dandy w syndrome,he’s 5 months

Is there any hospital or doctor can help me to take care of my baby,
Please…I need your help

Best Regard


I wish i sould tell you of a hospital or Dr. that can help but I don’t know any. But what I do suggest is that you find a good rehab center. They can help your child with any delays that usually come with Dandy Walker. My son has recieved so much help from his occupatinal, speech and physical therapists.