AC vs CMF comparison

Does anyone know a good website that I can access to research the differences between AC vs CMF chemotherapy?
From what I’ve learned of both, it’s as toxic and deadly as injecting gasoline into the veins.

I chose to have Lupron injections and Tamoxifen for one month - then Arimidex for these past several months. The tumor mass shrunk by 75 percent. The doctor led me to believe that if the Lupron worked, I would not have to endure chemotherapy. He lied; now he tells me that for my best chances of long-term survival and lower reoccurance, I’d be better off to take the AC or CMF. He’s pushing for AC.
I’ve read contradicting information that AC is slightly more effective than CMF, others that say they’re about the same, and still others that state that AC is much more effective. Any suggestions? Thank you.

I must confess I agree with you about the analogy of injecting gasoline into your veins. Whether you decide to go ahead or not depends, I think, on your stage, age, markers and node status. Evidently you are er+, hence the Tomoxifen and aromatase inhibitors. Is the mass confined to the breast? Could it be removed? My personal feeling is that if you go into chemotherapy with the idea you are puting poisen into your system, that is not a good alternative for you. That is one of the reasons I deciced against it. Have you thought of getting another opinion. Ultimately you have to do what is best for you and your family. Perhaps a second opinion is in order. I do know that AC is “supposed” to be more effective than CMF, but is also more toxic. Wouldn’t it be nice if “the powers that be” could come up with a remedy that doesn’t attack every fast growing cell in the body and plays havoc with the immune system as well!