Accomplishments

WE ALL DO THIS. WE ALL DO SOMETHING THAT WE ARE EITHER AFRAID TO DO OR SOMETHING WE DIDNT THINK WE COULD DO. CHANCES ARE WE DONT CELEBRATE THESE ACCOMPLISHMENTS. WE WRITE THEM OFF AS ‘‘IT WAS NOTHING. PEOPLE DO THAT EVERYDAY’’. SO I AM STARTING THIS THREAD IN HOPES THAT WE CAN BE PROUD OF OUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, NO MATTER HOW SMALL WE THINK THEY MAY BE.

SO LETS CELEBRATE TOGETHER. WHAT DID YOU ACCOMPLISH?

it does ! and iam glad to peace going round at the moment

OOPS I DIDNT WRITE MINE DOWN. I HAVE FORCED MYSELF TO EXERCISE EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS. I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO LOSE SOME BABY WEIGHT. I CAN HONESTLY SAY I AM PROUD OF THAT.

I WROTE A GRANT PROPOSAL, WHICH I DIDN’T KNOW HOW TO DO, NEVER TRIED BEFORE, FOR BADLY-NEEDED PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT FOR MY SCHOOL, BACK IN MARCH AND WE ARE HOPING AND PRAYING THAT WE GET THE NEEDED FUNDING.

This one is recent.

Crowds and checkout lines can be a hangup for panic disorder.

Last Saturday, the line was short at the post office, so I stood there instead of using the postage machine in the lobby. As I went to the counter , that cold feeling fell over my head like a butterfly net,and my heart beat readied me for a change of mind.
I bought and paid for postage for the package I was sending.Of course,the clerk took forever; but I stayed long enough to finish my business,and showed no panic or anything to the public.
The only give away was my shaking hands.

Atta girl, Kaydence!

Lindy,I bet you did fine! It’ll feel amazing when the approval comes through.

AWSOME! KEEP THEM COMING!!!

Thank you, DB, i just keep worrying tht maybe i didn’t dot an i or cross a t and if i didn’t, it will be returned, and i will have let the kids down.
YOU did GREAT!!!

I’ve made it to the second day of my third week of no vodka.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE PROUD OF THEMSELVES. THOSE ARE GREAT THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH.

I have been since 5/1 without a cigarrette! I have actually quit!

Well done!!

CLAPPING FOR MR STEVE! THAT IS GREAT. MY MOM HAD LUNG CANCER. I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO QUIT.

AWSOME, KEL! I KNOW THAT MUST OF BEEN HARD FOR YOU. I FOR ONE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. I HAVE HAD SOCIAL PHOBIA FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER. IT IS SO HARD TO DEAL WITH. I K NEW YOU COULD DO IT THOUGH!!! TOASTING YOU AND ALL THE OTHERS WITH SUNKIST!

Please be careful Steve, I once quit for 14 months and started again when i was tense around Christmastime! Please be careful and best wishes to you!

HIP HIP HOORAY  no ciggs after today!!!!!

really happy and proud for you Steve, that's a GREAT accomplishment.  You are saving YOU, LISA,  and scads of other 2nd hand smokers.  YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER<3

I'm multi-tasking and stretching my legs before I zip to work. My friend came by for brekkie of muffins, after we climbed the stairs, and I've never been happier to see someone wheezing and huffing. ;)  Makes me realize the stairs ARE hard, and it's not just me. 

Panting, gasping, praying for God to smite ya... thems the stairs! Ooh, The Evil Stairs.

I gotta do 'em tomorrow again, see if I can finally break past 57 minutes of stair climbing. And, No stoppin' .. steady baby. 

Well, time to get some coffee on the go and the Midnight Express.

I have not accomplished nothing something gets in the way normally fear I am going to work monday I am going to ride the city bus even though that scares me and I am going to be ok I might have to read this statement A LOT over the weekend

After two hours of confusion I finally got my new cassette tape to MP3 conversion hardware and software working!!! Now I can start sorting those thousands of cassettes of old radio shows and converting them. Hmmmm, going to take a while, I guess. Should I start with The Adventures of Tarzan or Hank the Cowdog? LOL