Achalasia - need to talk to someone about treatment options

I need to talk to someone who has achalasia - I am suffering and confused as to the next step.

Hi Lisa,

I’ve had achalasia since 1981 and control it naturally with great success. I’d be happy to share with you what I do or answer any questions you may have.

Arlene

Thank you so much for responding. I have been suffering with this for months and months and cannot seem to get a conclusive treatment plan, mostly because doctors are not in complete agreement. I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

• First of all - what are the natural methods you use?

• Is/was your achalasia intermittent or did it just continue to get worse and worse until you saw a doctor?

• Is you achalasia associated with any other symptoms, like hives or fatigue or post nasal drip?

• Have you ever had any surgical intervention? If so, what and how did it work.

Any and all help would be so appreciated - I feel despondent.

Lisa Maria Cline
PRG/Scenic Technologies
539 Temple Hill Road
New Windsor, New York 12553
(845) 567-5878 direct line
(845) 567-5803 fax
(914)399-1555 cell
lcline@prg.com

My Name is Jay Thomas and I’ve suffered with Achalasia for quite some time - could you share your natural treatments with me? I’ve been trying a number of various natural remedies try to build more Nitric Oxide for the muscle relation anything you could share with me would be greatly appreciated.

// I am suffering and confused as to the next step. //

I like to tell people that with achalasia there are no right answers just good guesses. Generally for treatment, myotomy is the best guess, dilatation is the next best and Botox after that. The best guess for you may not be myotomy. The good news is that myotomy and dilatation both have good success rates. Neither is perfect or guaranteed, but they generally beat the others.

What were you told? Is there something more specific you would like to know?

See:Heller's myotomyPneumatic dilatation for achalasia 

notan