Alkalizing program

Has anyone heard of this " alkalizing program " ?

I sure haven’t what is it?

Maybe this will help, I also have another thing I will post after this.

We had a friend who had hepatitis and was told they needed to do chemo on her. She refused the chemo and through a friend found out about the alkalizing program. She learned how to eat alkaline and got on the green drink and some other alkalizing and detoxing supplements and did just fine. No more hepatitis and no chemo needed. The liver is a filter organ for the blood. If the blood is toxic it stresses the liver and stuff like hepatitis can show up. It’s not really the liver that is the problem but more a symptom of the problem which is acidic, toxic blood usually from an over acidic diet and lifestyle.

The good news is that the body is constantly regenerating itself and every so many months you have a new liver. If you give the body what it needs to produce healthy blood then it will use the healthy blood to build new liver or kidney or muscle cells or whatever it needs. The standard American diet is extremely acidic and damaging to the body. This is why diseases are on the rise even though we live in the richest country in the world. The U.S. Is 28th in life expectancy out of developed nations. 

Asherah was sick for 15 years before we found this program. I had high cholesterol, sore feet and other challenges that all disappeared with alkalizing. We feel like we got back at least 10 years of our life in energy and feeling. 

We are a community of people who support each other in living a healthy life through alkalizing. If you like we can help you learn and incorporate the principles into you life so that you can have the health you desire. I’ll give you a couple websites to explore. Ours is . Dr. Young’s is .  Also pick up one of Dr. Young’s books called “The pH Miracle” by Warner books and dive in. We did 5 years ago and are grateful everyday that we did.

Here is a link that should be read if your open minded.

I have spoken to others on this and seems to work with " Hep C "

www.mycorevital.com

Any questions I will be happy to direct you to the right person to get you on track and see if it works for you.
I’m not a Dr. …I just dont believe the treatment that the Dr’s give is the answer for all.

Demmi`

Demmi I’ve never heard of this treatment but i sure would like to do some research on it…u never know

Lorial,
let me know if you find anything in your research.
I’m going to call a woman this weekend and see what I have to do and take and see if it will work for me.
I will keep you up to date :slight_smile:

Hugs and Kiss’s
Demmi`
xoxo

Please let me know what you find out and where you found it so not only can I check it out but also so I can tell my Dr. about it. She’s also a firm believer in Milk Thistle and prayer. Pretty cool for a dr. don’t you think . Most don’t have open minds like she does. And I failed my tx , body rejected so I’m heading to Newark hospital where they are on the cutting edge and would like to share this with the dr. there too.