All blood tests normal ,and dont know on viral load yet

IT SHOWS THE PRODUCTS I’M TAKING ARE ONLY MAKING ME BETTER ,FEELING BETTER AND HAV MORE ENERGY , AND NOT DOING ANY HARM FROM ADDING SEVERAL PROTOCALS TOGETHER FOR A CURE ,WICH I BELIEVE WILL HAPPEN,REALLY TO BAD DOCTORS LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE IT WORKS AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT I’M DOING AND HELPED OTHERS ALSO … AND SEEMS NO ONE ON THIS SITE DOS,ITS TO BAD ,YOU COULD BE GETTING BETTER,GUESS YOUR JUST GOING TO HAV TO BUY THE BOOK

Hey Dan, I wouldn’t say we’re not interested, I’m very interested, and yes i am looking forward to the book. To have a book at ones fingertips, to refer back and forth to, I think is really much easier for many to follow. I know it is for me personally. My support group just had a rep from one of the pharm. companys speaking to us, and there really was no new info for those infected . So I am definitly expecting your first copy of your book, signed also, of course !!!

THANKS, AND THE BOOK GOING TO TAKE AWHILE , UNFORTUNETLY TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING,CHECK THYMUS GLAND TO INCREASE T CELLS AN KILLER CELLS,ADREAN GLAND EXTRACTS ,USEALLY IT COULD BE FATGUED FROM LONG TERM STRESS AND SICKNESS,BETTER TO DO FROZEN .BUT REALLY EXPENSIVE ,OXYMATRINE REAL PROMISING ANY WHO TIED GTB HUGS DAN

what do u do when u feel to sick n tired n scattered n confused to even do anything. I really feel like I am dying and all I can do is let it happen. I am too tired too fight anymore! I ask myself r u really hopeless, I always had the faith for 10. I keep holding on, it all seems like it’s not real, that this did not really happen to me, my life devastsed by HepC, but it is what it is.Make the best of it and play the cards I am dealt. I don’t wanna die, but I feel dead already if that makes any sense. depression is like walking dead anyway! i keep thinking 2morrow I will wake up and I will feel normal again. Maybe I have not accepted reality. Maybe 2morrow a new treatment or cure will come. A break through! I am alive is it enough to sustain my being. I just recently lost two sisters n an Aunt, maybe this has me down for now I know mourning loss n grief takes time. Maybe it hasn’t pentetrated my numbness.

View 459
I know just what you are feeling, I was talking to my psych the other day and telling him just what you said, and he just calmly tells me AGAIN that this disease changes the brain. The tx changes the brain, WE AREN’T THE SAME PEOPLE WE WERE it’s slowly worked it’s dragon poison into our cells. We don’t get well we learn to manage our disease, if you have given up on tx. It’s about how to feel good as you can, as often as you can as healthy as you can. And that’s THE BEST WE CAN DO.
I say that withs bluntness as that is the way it was delivered to me. To stay hopeful but quality of life NOW needs addressing. I continually compare what I was to how I am, what I could do to what I can do, and I seem to come up on the short end of the stick every time. I just didn’t realize how I was my own worst enemy until it was pointed out.
don’t look at fashion magazines
don’t shop for clothes
find interests, crafts, hobbies
shop for friends
Think feel good size not weigh good size
manage time, don’t overbook yourself
don’t get hot
attend to personal hygiene
love somebody new everyday
These are the things I find help me stay away from THE EDGE
that and talking to yall.
thanks for listening to me spin… ~smile~