Alone in a crowded room

guess this is a well used expression being alone in a crowded room but now i really understand what it means.
everyone around me discusses me but no one has not stopped to think how i’m feeling.my partner told me that she needs time and space especially when as she puts it i “kick off”.i feel although i’m alone in all this.my partner wants to run away to the pub at the times i feel unsafe with myself and most of all very frightened of what goes on in my head.
i don’t really understand bi polar ,is it a thing i will have to live with for the rest of my life? will i have to take these meds all the time? my doctor doesn’t explain much to me i tried asking but get no where he won’t even refer me to a special thearpist he just says our health authority can’t afford it.
no one round my part of the world seems to have heard of bi polar .
i tried pretending to myself and others i’m ok about all this even making jokes about it .but inside i feel so scared and alone.it’s strange to say this but even when my partner is home with me i feel alone.

I know that feeling all to well ~ but here at careplace there are many of us who know what you are going through and would be more than happy to listen to what you have to say. I have no easy answers just to find support one way or another. This is a good place to start.

I’ve sent you a message and would be more than happy to talk to you privately. Don’t hesitate to send me a message.

Hang in there, hugs are on the way.