Alright... don't have much in the way of time

So i am going to get right to the point
We go through this bid ado every time a “flamer” comes through.
And on the off chance that htis person isn’t just a “flamer”, and is really meaning these things she says, she is a seriously disturbed person and needs to get professional help, ya know?
And if anyone else is verbally abused, then don’treply, don’t let it get to you, because that is what reasction the person that is being mean on here is looking for. Instead, report that person, and go about your merry. I know that they are saying mean and hurtful things, but don’t get angry, and don’t get hurt, because if you do, all that you are doing for that person is humoring them.

THANKS SQUIRREL BOY. THAT WAS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY. ONLY YOURS CAME OUT SO MUCH BETTER!!!LOL

You’re right…I should have left well enough alone…but man, is it hard sometimes to not stick up for yourself when you’ve been beaten down so hard before…it kind of becomes a reflex action.

SUE, THAT IS WHERE I COME IN!!! I COULD SEND YOU ONE OF MY NIFTY CHEERY MESSAGES FILLED WITH SUNSHINE AND SUNKIST! WOULDN’T THAT JUST MAKE YOUR DAY? YOU WOULD FEEL ALOT BETTER

i know how that goes… but here is the thing, i call it killing with kindness… the person in question will get all sorts of pissed when they don’t get the reply they want… i have seen it happen wone time to a person on a public computer that was flaming someone and couldn’t get a rise out of 'em… i mean, it was hilarious, the flamer got a red-faced and was screaming at the computer…

I’m with Jimmy boy on this one … ignore it.  Kill 'em with kindness and they’ll move on.  Put them on your blocked list and forget about it.  We have of our own issues to deal with!  Ya wit me??  Can I get a witness? LOL :slight_smile: ~ hugs ~

I completely agree...I think we form such strong bonds and friendships here we want to do everything we can to protect each other and warn our friends of potentially harmful situations to keep them from being hurt too...I think it is awesome that everybody looks out for each other that way...I can only hope people will use the blocking feature to block a potentially harmful member and not let someone's innapropriate  comments and remarks discourage them from sharing on this site.