Aml

Are there any other people in here who have or had AML?

I have AML. I was diagnosed in 9/2006 and went into CR. Then I had a relapse recently and now they say I have to have the BMT. My brother is a 6/6 match for me. I am also 19 weeks pregnant with my 4th child. I look forward to chatting with you.

My Girlfriend Gina, 20 and Mother of 4, ages 10, 8, 4, and 2, she has been fighting AML now for over 2 years. She was diagnosed just after giving birth to her baby.

They found a 10/10 Match this past Fall for her but she went out of Remission and then they found Blasts in her Spinal Fluid. Since then she has imformed me she is no longer a candidate for a Bone Marrow Transplant.

Gina is now in Remission, Praise The L-RD! However to keep her there she is still undergoing Chemo. This next week for 5 days in a row they will being her a bag. She said it should only take about an hour. Then they are do a Spinal on day 5! OUCH!

What I don’t understand is why all this Chemo. I ask her and she doesn’t know either, she does and goes along with they say.

I am curious about the Healthy Eating and Juicing approach if any of you know anything.

BTW… Gina is determined to stick around here, she wants to see her kids grow. I’m digging my heals in too in prayer.

Sharon, who lost her Mom when she was 10. Don’t want those kids to loose theirs!