Anneurysm patient 13 years without checkup

13 years ago my aunt went into surgery to have aneurysms repaired. I thought that was the scariest thing I ever heard. Now I sit here with my own anneurysms. Brain surgery. I live in a little hick town and brains surgery is something you hear about on tv. The doc told her that he had done all that could be done for her. So she never went back after her last check up. “Nothing else could be done?” Bull@#%$

The reason they found the annies was because she was having trouble with her eyes and at times she could not hold them open, they were twitching and jumping and driving her nuts so she just held them shut. The other problem she was having was her voice was skipping, like when she was talking her words would have blank spots in them? I dont know how to explain it any other way. Her voice would go blank in the middle of a word.

Well, today she is having those problems again.I told her I was in this group and I would tell this story to all of you. I will print it out (she dont have a computer) and give it to her. Besides the problems with her eyes and voice she is having trouble with her temples swelling.
She called me yesterday and told me that she has decided to go back to the doc.
I have told her about coiling and that it is not as bad as the surgery… I just hope she goes to the doc soon.

I belong to an aneurysm support site as well. If you want the address- just ask

----- Original Message -----
To: dbuck5@embarqmail.com
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 6:24:00 AM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: [fmd] anneurysm patient 13 years without checkup