Anxiety and cancer treatments

Help with dealing with anxiety and a cancer diagnosis

Zanex every 8 hours .25mg. Just worried about chemotherapy. kkh

Beast cancer stage II. Prognosis after chemo and radiation is 90% recovery.

Thanks for the emails of encouragement!! I would love to talk to you!! I hope your New Year is going well!!! I have had 2 Chemos, have a coule more to go!! How is your life going?
kkh

See you made it through 2. and a few more thats great! and then next the radiation right? Thats not as bad as the chemo, so once you get through the chemo it womt be as bad. I remember my mom saying that. But she had very high chemo. She just waited to long. at least you found out early enough. Thats one good way of thinking of it…It could have been worse …but it isnt. and thats a good thing. Keep your head up and think positive. Believe in your higher power no matter who that is. It helps a lot. I was just thinking of you and I hope your feeling at least ok:) Talk ya soon

Im checking on you…How R U?

Sounds like you are going in the right direction. A girl I work with is a lifetime weight watchers member. I hope that works for you. What is bc? Always glad to hear from you always. Hang in there!!!
Karen

Hi…Bc=because. Sorry. (smiling). Yes, Im going to try it out and stick to it hopefully. I hope your feeling okay. Are you working at the moment, or did you take time off. How are the anxiety pills working for you?

You got it Karen…Im thinking of you. Keep your head up!

Im checking on your Karen, How are you? I just want to let you know Im thinking about you!

:)…She is doing good thanks. She is happy the weekend is here and no school for the next 2 days. Its so cold here in CT today…Its snowed a bit today first time so far this winter. Its been pretty mild, so i guess I shouldnt complain. Yes, the meds are better these day, thank goodness just hope we can find a cure…would be nice huh? Well you hang in there sweety

Okay. You will be fine. Im sure you are/were nervouse its natural.The anxiety pills you take every 8 hours …thats what 3xs per day? Thats a lot, Are they a high dose? Do they help a bit with the anxiety yet? Do you have the support of any friends and family? Thats good you joined this forum you will get some good support as well. I did with my issue of anxiety. Its comforting to know that others understand. Im here if you wanna talk. hang in there…