Anxiety and pregnancy

Just looking for anyone who has anxiety and panic attacks who also has had a child or is pregnant. I am worried about being or getting pregnant while I suffer from anxiety. Does it get worse or better? I would like to start a family but worry about my anxiety. Any advice or information would be really helpful!
Thanks
Kim

Mine was actually lessened when I got pregnant but has gotten worse since I gave birth. My daughter is a great child, easy-going (will go to people and say hello and hug them no problem). She has pretty much always slept through the night except for a change or bottle once in the middle of the night. But as for my anxiety this is how it was for me. Before pregnancy I was always anxious, but it was managable by behavioral changes. (ie if I was stressed I could take a nap or a walk or stop doing something stressful and it would subside). While I was pregnant, I felt great, tired alot of the time but no morning sickness, worked two part-time jobs and went to school and never really had any bad anxiety attacks or panic attacks). Then my daughter was born. The first few months I thought it was that whole hormonal imbalance, then I thought it was the birth control so I stopped taking it, but every month it is getting more difficult to deal with daily life. I stopped school and the second job when my daughter was born, so I only work one job and manage the household. I go to church but outside of that I don’t have very much I am obligated too. So I don’t think I am overscheduled or overworked. It is really like my nerves are frazzled. Like when the dog barks or the phone rings I have an anxiety attack. I wake up anxious and usually go to bed early with a tension headache. I cut out caffeine, but it only helped a little. Everyone is different but that is my experience. I am currently looking into dietary and physical activity to modify my bodies chemistry. Don’t worry about having kids they much outweigh the anxiety in fact a hug from my daughter or to hear her laugh is a great stress reliever.