Anxiety disorder

Hello,
I am living with depression and severe anxiety disorder and would like to meet others that suffer from the same problems as myself. How can I deal with this it effects my daily living especially at work.

Hello Kim,
Nice to meet you and I will also say a prayer for you. I believe we will all get through this someday. God is testing us and preparing us for something much bigger. I understand how you are feeling I’m on the other side of the fence ,I have a job that is stressful, and as a result I’m feeling anxious whenever I start my work day. I am not in a relationship at this time and wish to someday meet someone to share my life with that is also something that affects me ,the fact that I don’t have someone in my life to share this with. That is also on my prayer list, anyway…whenever you feel the need to share I’ll be here to listen.

Hi Kathleen,
Things will get better try and have positive thoughts. I know it’s hard but try and reprogram your thoughts from negative to positive. God I watching over us all try and find comfort in those words. I’m sure your husband worries about you, don’t let him drive around worrying about you. We will all be just fine I’m sure of it. I’m very sorry you are feeling so bad but it will get better. What do you like to do? Maybe taking your mind off your worries will help and we’re all here for you if you need to talk. God Bless you All

Hello all,I have been living with anxiety and panic disorders since I was 16 (Im turning 24 in a week) and Im always interested in talking to people who have the same thing in common,so if anyone wants to talk to me as well you can always message me. Im glad there are discussion boards like this to help out.