Anxiety?

I have had problems with anxiety for 20+ years and have had this lightheaded, out of balance on and off for most of it but its there almost daily now. I have every test i think i could have blood, ekg ent, cat scans and everything looks fine, i thought it was a inner ear problem. Can anxiety be the problem, i dont hyperventilate when i breathe, if anything i breath two shallow so what could be causing this. getting tired of the dizzy feeling

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I
have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please
fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you,
I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to
resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=jeep_96@earthlink.net&id=1hIA9L2Y23Nl34k3

I know exactly what you are going thru. This happens to me also when I try to exercise, take walks, and at work. I also break out in sweats when my anxiety is up. Some times when we breath we do not realize how we are breathing. Try to talk to your self and take a couple deep breaths and tell yourself to relax. I realize this is very hard because I am still in the learning stages of this also.

----- Original Message ----
To: lavalladebra@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 12:59:29 PM
Subject: [anxiety] Anxiety?

The feelings of anxiety can be overwhelming. Whenever I have “symptoms” of anxiety-I find that telling myself over and over until the feelings pass this “mantra”-It IS ONLY a FEELING, it IS ONLY a FEELING…breathing deeply and focusing on something pleasant, such as an object or somewhere I have been or one of my grandchildren. Emphasizing to myself-that what I am experiencing-is just exactly that-an experience of “feelings” that can be debilitating if you let it take over. When the feelings come-try to refocus and tell yourself the “mantra”.
I hope it works…it does take time. gwenneth

happiness anxiety-cpt2899@lists.careplace.com wrote:

Deep breathing really helps me also. Just getting out of the house helps too. I have to have social interaction with someone and usually I can become calm.

gwenneth anxiety-cpt2899@lists.careplace.com wrote:

Hey Christa,

Here are some things you might consider.  If they've already been mentioned, I apologize.

Are you eating properly?

Have you been under excessive stress lately?

Have you gone to an ENT doc to have your balance checked?  Simple eye movement exercises helped me overcome dizziness in a very short period of time.

Have you been tested for hypoglycemia?  Some symptoms are light headedness, possible dizziness, and a crabby attitude.

Good luck, and I hope you find your cure soon.

John

Hey Christa,

Here are some things you might consider.  If they've already been mentioned, I apologize.

Are you eating properly?

Have you been under excessive stress lately?

Have you gone to an ENT doc to have your balance checked?  Simple eye movement exercises helped me overcome dizziness in a very short period of time.

Have you been tested for hypoglycemia?  Some symptoms are light headedness, possible dizziness, and a crabby attitude.

Good luck, and I hope you find your cure soon.

John

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I
have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please
fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you,
I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to
resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=jeep_96@earthlink.net&id=1hILJe2073Nl36K1

Oh my Gosh! I have the same problem. I think it’s an inner ear thing. I hear static. I am dizzy, nausea, weak. I want to hear more about this from you. Have you been diagnosed with Bipolar. I have been diagnosed now for 1 year and stopped seeing my therapist. I wonder if I should go back, at times. But I don’t trust her.