Anxiety?

Hello…  My name is Chris and I just turned the big 30!  I am happily married, have a great career in the finance industry, and my wife and I are trying to start our family.  Recently (over the past month) I have been suffering from what seems to be anxiety and nervousness.  I walk into meetings at work and feel trapped, when I think about weekend plans I get nervous…I don’t understand what is causing this all of the sudden.  However, it is very tough to deal with, and it is scaring me.  I woke up last week in the middle of the night to sweating and shaking hands…  I have no idea what is going on.  Can anyone help me?  These new feelings seem like they are starting to control my daily life.

iit sounds like you are having anxiety problems. what type i am not sure. could be panic attacks if you have he physical symptoms accompanying the attacks. i too went from confident to very anxious and if baffled me also. i would see a doctor and discuss it with him. perhaps theres a reason behind it or perhaps you need medication because its biochemical. its hard to say but i would definanly get help as soon as possible.