Anxiety?

Chris, I'm saying a prayer, but I can't type with my fingers crossed! LOL

Rachel

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I
have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please
fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you,
I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to
resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=mkat@earthlink.net&id=1hEF1p4ty3Nl3493

Say what?  I don’t understand this?

hi tamer

went thru the same thing especially at work...i would walk into work and start feeling like i was trapped and needed to run out...i did my best to hide it from everyone, but last april, i had a full blown panic attack at work and was found in the bathroom crying out of control....then everything strarted to happen in our neighborhood...4 drive by shootings...a house exploded 3 doors up from me and i was home alone, glass exploded all over me...then my anxiety got worse could not drive, did not want to leave home, had to resign from my job, because my work place stated i was not sick enough for disability....i then got help from my reg doc and he kept throwing me on different meds...and i got worse....remember reg docs are not trained in anxiety/depression problems...they just dabble in it....try this , then this, then this....after you get a over all check up, blood work...then you must see a professional physy doctor..they are trained so well with the mind and how it works its unbelievalbe....he took me off the meds i was on and put me on lexapro and klonipin and the very day i slept for the first time in 4 mths...next day i felt like i was a different person....was not experiencing any side effects and by the 2 week was feeling good, buy the 4 week like a whole new me.....dont give up...but do see a professional after you see your doc...dont let him let you be a guinea pig...its not worth it....i am healing great...im driving, no social anxiety, i go everywhere, stores, parties..ect...have not done so in over year...it feels good.......and remember our brains produce our own systoms....so if you focus on the neg and what is going to happen today tomorrow or the weekend, then our minds feed off of our neg thoughts and turns in into anxity...but when we change our thought to positive (takes practice ) thoughts, our minds start getting confused because it is so used to our neg thoughts...just tell yourself, im fine,  its just anxiety, its ok to feel this way and it will go away, do breathing excercisies...and start the positive thinking...i hope this helps...i been though it all and you can heal yourself...it takes time but you learn so much about how your mind controls your whole body...

take care, god bless  tewe   aka teresa