Any advice would be appreciated!

k…so my situation in a nutshell…i’m in the middle of what looks like will be an ugly separation and eventually divorce…we both acknowledge there are no feelings anymore…however…the kids…that’s the only fight there’s going to be…i’ve already been portrayed as the bad guy…he filed for primary custody…(i’m not super worried about that…i am a good mom…i bust my ass for my kids to give them a good life…)i’m totally prepared to counteract his papers …we had talked, i was led to believe that we had an agreement…manipulated again i think…so we have a court hearing next week…all because he told his lawyer i was going to run with the kids…WRONG…i told him i would like to relocate…he was in agreement with all this…see how far that got me…

anyhow… he won’t leave…we’re in seperate beds…have been since april…he’s manipulating the kids, my parents…he’s the innocent one…blah blah blah, court papers say i am not allowed to relocate the kids…and i know his lawyer is telling him not to leave…it’s abandonment…BS…so here we are…and i’m stuck…i would never keep the kids from him…i’ve never said he’s a bad father…i just wish i knew a way to convince him to LEAVE…i am sooooo tired of living like this…

i’m really not even sure if any of this makes sense…sorry i know i was kind of ranting…but thanks for reading anyhow!!!

I feel for you. I have been sleeping on the couch for about a month now. My choice. I don’t want to be anywhere near him. I avoid him like the plauge. I don’t know what to tell you except hang in there. I’ll be thinking of you!!!
~Katie

ooohhhh, I have advice, but it might get taken the wrong way and then someone will report it and it’ll turn into this big ugly thing…

H, if you can’t live with him??? You know the rest…

love you.

oh sue…do i ever!!! we’ll just leave it at that!!! LOL :slight_smile:

thanks for making me smile! i’ve missed you!!! i’m really glad you’re back!

It sounds like the best thing you can do is to expedite the divorce.  By doing that, he’ll have to leave.