Anyone, anywhere on this forum

Is there anyone out there in the world wide web pretty lonely where i am

Hey Fizzy!
We’re all out here waiting for someone to start the conversation. How have you been doing, my friend? What’s new in your part of the world?

my part of the world at the moment is dreary,but there you thanks for replying hope the suns with you robsmum

It’s raining here, but the sun will always shine (if not sooner-later)! Be well!

water proofs and keep my head down! hope the sun is shinning now for you

I tried to pm you, but it wouldn’t let me even tho you are on my friends list. Have ya give up and told me to screw off?? LOL Did you get your own PC yet–with a mic, please, please???

River’s doing OK, will see her tonite.

HUGS, P

hello phoenix i havent told you to screw off ! soory your finding diffcult to email me iam still speaking to you ! send my love to river

fizz

STOP SENDING THIS

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 29 April 2008 13:41
To: canning799@btinternet.com
Subject: Re: [bipolar] anyone, anywhere on this forum

sorry never sent to you careplace did

To: c_enigmabean@hotmail.com> From: bipolar-cpt8809@lists.careplace.com> Subject: Re: [bipolar] anyone, anywhere on this forum> Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:45:37 -0400> >

Hi fizzy,
Talk about being lonely, wel some times I am; but I am fortunate to be married NOW to a wonderful man, and he has become my best friend. However, there are times I am still lonely. He doesn’t always understand the bipolar, he does understand the depression, as he has it as well. But I find when I get lonely, I get on the computer and talk to some of you of guys, or YAHOO ANSWERS, and answer questions, as some of those people haven’t found us yet in here, and are pretty messed up in one way or another, and need all the help we can give them. It makes me feel grateful to know you guys; knowing I can always get someone in here to answer my questions and someone to talk to, even if it is digital. lol
love you all,
Ike