Anyone in Ohio?

Please read my story - I would love to speak with someone in Ohio - I heard my daughter is one of four. Tammy - Abigail’s mom

Hi Tammy,
I live in Ohio. We live in Cleveland. I have a 2 year old with CDC. I know how you feel. You can call me at anytime at 440-934-1298 or e-mail me at namcseed@adelphia.net. There are a few other families in ohio. We have a gathering scedule in September. Call me…

Natasha

Hi we are from Ohio, and I believe that you and my wife have talked. My wife and I are organizing a gathering the last weekend in September. We are sending post cards to Ohio families, but any family is welcome to join us.

Hi tammy, I am from Ohio. I have a 5 year old granddaughter who lives with me. She has 5p minus. Her father lives in Lancaster, ohio and just had another daughter and she too tested positive for 5p.

Hello, we are glad you found this thread. We are from Bellefontaine, OH and our daughter Allison is 4. If you have any questions or want to meet sometime, email us at wallacefamily04@earthlink.net.

Thanks,
Nick