Anyone tried B12?

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has tried Vitamin B12 supplements/patch/foods etc. for their Anxiety?  I've read a bit about B12 helping with Anxiety, and if it works it sure would be a wonderful supplement to meds or (for patients with lower Anxiety) substitute for the normally prescribed heavy drugs.

Hope you're having a good day :)

(((HUG)))

~ Shacoya 

Yes, I used to get B12 shots at the doc’s office for a short time, but I didn’t see any difference and decided it wasn’t worth the office visit and shot price.  The pills didn’t seem to do it either.  Everyone’s difference though.  Try it for yourself … some swear by it.  Let us know.

i took b-12 and noticed a rise in my energy level but i think the shots are much better. I just don’t know if doctors typically give them.

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I
have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please
fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you,
I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to
resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=jeep_96@earthlink.net&id=1hHzMq5Pg3Nl36t3

I have anxiety but also have Hep C
My neurologist started me on B12 shots 3x a week right now and soon (??) I’ll be on 1 shot per week. It is due to a reduction in or damage to the myelin sheath (outer covering) of nerves.
I haven’t been able to tell a difference but I was tested and had no reserves of B12 which is common among nutritionally deficient people. Many of us who can’t eat, can’t keep it down, or who purge, Or are vegetarians, can be nutritionally needy. Without the adequate vitamins & minerals our bodies can’t give us 100% efficiency.
SO>>>
In my humble opinion
I think staying well requires we stay well nourished, hydrated, relaxed, and useful.
You can be blood tested to see if you need the B12. B12 vitamins are not as well absorbed through the gut, I’ve heard sub lingual drops are second best to shots.

where do you get the drops?