Arthritis--Fibromyalgia--Chronic fatique

I am new to this & don’t know if i am doing it correctly. I just wanted to let other people know that i suffered from Chronic Fatique, Fibromyalgia & Arthritis for 10 yrs. I also have herniated disc’s in my neck & back, shoulder & hip pain from a fall. I tried everything from therapies, injections & my Dr. had me on natcotics & i was still iin pain & had no energy to the point of not being able to work. A friend introduced me to an all natural juice which you take daily and within 10 days of taking this, I was pain free & had my energy back. So there is hope for everyone. Golden

Congratulations, Golden! That’s terrific! I’m always interested in what helps other arthritis patients–because it may also help me. Could you please tell me a little more about what kind of juice it was? Thanks so much!

I don’t it’s allowed on this site. If you are a person who is involved in this site, please let me know. I would like to know if any ads for the product is allowed. Golden

Hi ferie66. I dont believe in taking drugs, because they address the symptoms and not the cause of the problem.

From the research i did when i was suffering form arthritis in my ankle. I came to realise that arthritis is not an inevitable concequence of old age. Its a direct result of our lifestyle.

If you can address that then you will be well on your way to a better life. I can certainly point you in the right direction, but, just how far you go will be up to you. Good luck anyway. Feel free to ask me any question. I know the pain of arthritis and am happy to help.

Michelle