Asthma Member Introductions

My name Is Jenn. I don’t know that I have a condition, as wanting someone to talk too, who doesn’t know me, and won’t judge me. I don’t have anyone I can really talk to. They have their own issues, and I don’t want to add more on to them, and worry them more, tho they know I am not happy.

I am a woman who wants to learn more about the conditions of others and help thoes who want the help.

I have depression,anxiety,insomnia and chronic pain. I want to learn how to deal with depression.

please help! i am severly depressed…

Hi, My name is Daniel Hansen, I am a Doctor of Upper Cervical Chiropractic. I have seen many sufferers get well from all sorts of disorders such as: Trigeminal Neuralgia, Chronic pain, Migraine headaches, Asthma, Carpal Tunnel, Seizures, Meniere’s Disease, Bell’s Palsy, Fibromyalgia. My mission is to get sick people well. I am here for support and to care for those that suffer from terrible disorders.

I am a dad of a 4 year-old girl who was born with dandywalker variant. She presents with all the symptoms of the condition.

i live with several health conditions ,such as dercums disease,brittle asthma, dialated aortic valve with high blood pressure,steriod induced diabetes just feel that sometimes i’m living in a world of illness struggling to keep my family of 3 teenagers together which eldest {18} is expecting my first grandchild and husband thats in constant pain finding hard to walk s he awaits a knee replacement. what i need at the moment is to find some good info that i could take to docs about dercums so i could get some understanding about this disease and the pain i am in, and that it is not as rare as they seem to think

My mother has MEN1 an I’m following her path. Not exactally something I’ ;pplomg forward to.

AM A DOC STUDENT AND WILLIN TO HELP /LEARN

I am actually interested in fibrosing mediastinits, which wasn’t listed, but hoping to find others with this disease, it is a rare disease, mine is idiopathic not histoplamosis.

I’m not interested in epilepsy, per se - I live with it every day - every moment - it controls every aspect of my life - I am here to find support and encouragement.

I had alopecia areata first time in 2004. All ok now - but have a lot of hair breakages but no gaps at the moment. Any way it really knocked me initially - I found it devastating - but I tried a lot of cures and my hair grew back even though have a lot of bright white hairs in between. I try various things when I feel my scalp tingling - iodine, rub ginger on etc. Even did colour therapy. Tried dedtunia also. I never dye my hair now or have perms. I’m here to help with ideas if somebody just gets a gap or two and is very sad when first discovers a hole or two where hair is gone.

Living not-so-well with this condition for about a year. Have suffered major pain and losses, including my job. Looking for support and info on diet, pain mgmt, coping, and parenting. Thank you.

I have had I.C. for 2 years now and was a prisoner in my home and in my bed since laying down seemed to hurt less. I tried all the treatments out there after going to 8 differrent Dr. I now have had the Interstim implanted for 6 months now and it took away my bad pelvic pain and constant frequency. I still have to watch what I eat since some foods irritate my bladder wall. I have been on Elmiron for 8 months now and it seems to be helping but I am losing my hair. It was not too bad at first but now it is really getting thin. I just try and take one day at a time with this awful disease. There needs to be more research and awareness regarding this I.C.

I have spinal stenosis of the lumbar, sacral, coccyx and cervical among MANY other disabling conditions. I am wheelchair bound, due in part to the stenosis, but also to RA, OA, MS, etc.

Hi, my name is Jenny. a.k.a. Jenny Zombie Jingles. I wanted to join this site so I could get some support with my depression and anxiety etc… problems. I also just need someone to talk to who know’s what I’m going through.

Need to find a physician to diagnosis my entire
body, decrease my severe pain and help me get
more functional, I also have RA, asthma, kidney
probloms, swollen feet, neuromas both feet. I need
positive support system and see if I can loose any weight or get approval from my insurance for banding since I am 100 pounds overweight. Thanks for your assistance. Suzie Q

neck problems and headache (verebal artery) i would like to connect with someone that knows more about this as I just got dignoised with this and had alot of tests ordered like MRA , doppler us test for ocalsion on v.a. and bonescan but the doctor dont tell me much until I taake the test what are they looking for? I know my head hurts alot and the left side of my neck I have had 2 strokes maybe someone can help me understand?

i am in remission 4 years and doing well have one more year to go and then hopefully i won’t have to be tested anymore. doing great but like to stay in touch with other people that have this.

I was diagnosed with RAD in 2006 after being exposed to an aromatherapy substance in my work area by a careless teacher’s assistant promoting her second job. I now have a mild pulmonary dysfunction (which I did not have in the beginning). My condition is very unusual. I now have been diagnosed as having anaphylaxis to the same the aromatherapy product and any form of mango or apricot products or the fruits themselves. This being strange for I have never had any reaction to mango or apricot before the day I was exposed to this product (mango and apricot kennel oil are two main ingredients in the product). Now I am living in fear of going to public places.