Bad Day

Had my shot last night and today I'm sick with nasuea and just feeling like crap and the weather doesn't help much, it is 90 where I live. Wish I had central air (lol). Fans just blow around hot air. I'm just drinking lost of ice water.

In the beginning of treatment is when it’s the worst hon. Just try to sleep as much as possible. And to help say cool fill your tub with cool water and just rest in it as much as possible. I know it’s not easy to eat when you feel like puke but the food will help with the nausea. My prayers are with you hon . You can do this. Just remember this too shall pass…Your not alone. If you want someone to talk to let me know and I’ll give you my phone number …

LB:
hang in there! use us and your family for support. we can all get thru this and come out the other side.

for me fridays are double edged.

friday is the longest time since the last injection so by mid day friday i feel better then anytime since the last shot BUT i know whats coming about 10:00 pm every friday night (luckily i think i sleep thru the worst of it) and dread what saturday will be like.

i’ve heard that the tx usually gets easier after a few weeks. not so with me. i shuffel around the house from bed to couch. if i go out to do anything it wares me out. it’s getting worse with more and stronger side effects. i couldn’t work for the last 2 weeks!

the good news, i remain HCV free, have normal liver function labs, just 7 weeks to go (anyone know how long do the side effects linger?) and i can see the light .

hang in there.

peace

KM

Little Bitty~
hang in there sweetie, you can do this. Get a hot water bottle and fill with ice and water. lay it on your chest or under your head. I can’t imagine doing it without AC. You are a trooper and you are going to make it through this. We are with you. Hugs and Love
River

KM
I was taken off treatment last August and still have sides hanging on, they are now saying they are permanent. I start back on treatment at the end of this month the 23rd. It will have been a year then since I was in the hospital for that. I don’t think you should have any trouble since you were a genotype 3 and did 25 weeks. Hopefully as good a shape as your body was in you’ll bounce back.

oh yea and eat ice cream…get popsicles or fruitsicles, freeze koolade or lemonade in ice trays and then eat them. You can stir them into a slush too. Keep a spray bottle that mists and keep it by you. Dehydration is a concern so I was told I needed a gallon of water a day to make up for normal amount lost plus all the night sweats and you have no AC !!! Be careful.

ice cream good…

been 5 years since my treatment, relapsed, 1B and still have sides. So yep, I believe some of us will keep most sides and some will be lucky not too. I have a long list of my ongoing sides, mostly fatigue, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia and just feel like crap all the time. As you see I dont pop in that much, just look at email and go back to bed. I did graduate to the couch for awhile, but lately I am finding myself back in my bed. Feel more comfy there…but hey, my blood work still in range and had body scan and everything looks good, so I know i’m ok, its just the dang sides! GO Away, I say…but they don’t listen.

L007:
5 years with the sides i have would be my worst nightmare. i’m sorry that it’s turned out that way for you.

i’m counting on no sides after i stop taking the meds.

peace
KM

I will tell you what to do even though I dont do it and dont know what to do but Ive been around the planet long enough to hear what to do and so I hve the right to tell you what to do because I really love you all!

Geeze too bad there isn’t a pill we can take that would put us into a wonderful sleep till treatment was over !!!
But then agin its the challenges of life that are to be strength builders . Well then why are my arms still flabby !!!

that’s JUST WHAT I NEED, MORE PILLS. UGH!!!