Basal Artery Migraines

I’ve done some reading on the subject but most of the info was too medically technical (doctor wordy). In layman’s terms (not doctor wordy), what is the difference to the person who suffers? Do I need to have medical tests done to know for sure?

I have had migraines for over thirty years. The first thing you need to do is make sure there isn’t anything else wrong with you that may be causeing your problems. Go to a doctor and have as many test done as you can afford. If it is migraines ask your doctor to start you on a combo of drugs that may help. Do not get upset if it takes a long time of trial and error. It took me 28yrs. Also keep an eye on your bloodpreasure. For years we thought my bloodpresure was going up because of my migraines. Instead it turned out to be my bloodpreasure trigering my migraines. There are a lot of migraine meds on the market now. It is just a matter of finding out what works for you. Try to find a doctor who knows how to treat migraines. If you don’t feel comfortable with your doctor find another one.

good luck,

Pamela