Better now

HI everyone, its marsha. I just wanted to let all know that my husband has found a second job, and I will be getting my anemia meds in a week or two. Which I then can start back on my hep c treatment. I wanted to apologize to anyone for my self sorrow in my last post. I was having a pity party for one here. My sister’s paid me a little visit, forced me to wash my hair, bath, brush my teeth, change my clothes and gave me a stern, but loving talk telling me just how blessed I am and how many people have it much worse than I. I stopped taking my anti- depressants which they promptly stuffed down my throat. Told me who I was and from what stock I was from, and how I was expected to handle this whole sickness with dignity and grace, not selfishness and self pity… I listened and am now trying to pick myself up and love myself and stop feeling so damn sorry for myself… So anyways thanks to all who listened to my pity party… Sorry I am such a drag sometimes…In love and light Marsha

Sistah sistah, don’t fret… that’s why we’re around… then we don’t wear out our loved ones!!! ~grinning~
You pitty party when you need to, we will help you up and not let ya waller’ too long, ~laughter~
Peace and carrots!
River~

that why we are here. I totally understand what you are going through. I have been there! Everyday I talk myself into being positive as much as I can. Like if I do not get up get dressed and do anything that is how my life will be and than I don’t want that so I make myself do what I can and than feel better I did! Tx sucks and that is all there is to it but some people do clear! Before we know it a vaccine will come out that is a cure all for everyone! Make the best outta every minute that we have because perfectly healthy people die everyday and we have a purpose because we are still here! so pour it out girl it helps!!

We’re all here for you girl . But I must say , if you try to just stop your anti depressants cause you just want to I will send a cyber kick in the rump. Even if you feel like you don’t need them , its just your induced security trying to trick you . So please promise that you’ll be a good girl and do what your suppose to…

Yes mamm, I will not go off the anti-depressents again… I start my treatment again today. So we’ll see how this time goes. I know one thing, I didnt drink near enough water I think last time and the sides were pretty rough, this time I plan on drinking water till I turn into an inside swimming pool,or at least a jaquzzi… Hook a tv up in the bathroom and just stay on the pot all darn day.LOL knit or crochet or something in there thank god I have a soft toilot seat… Thanks for the reply… Marsha