Bleeding at end of cycle

Hello Everyone,

I was dx in 1991. I was one of the lucky ones that did not end up having fertility problems. We feel extremly blessed about that. I felt fine after a lap until my youngest son was about 4 or 5. I just turned 40 (argh) and my symptoms are starting to feel as bad now as they did in my early 20’s. It feels the same but I am a bit concerned because this a.m., I saw a small bit of blood in my toilet tissue. I am at day 27 in my cycle so it could be a little blood before my period but I fear it could also be a cyst or something more serious since my symptoms have just increased again.

Does anyone else get irradic bleeding or bleeding a few days before their cycle starts?

I am going to the NP in my Ob practice just to rule out a cyst tomorrow. If this is all endo again, I will be better about cutting out caffeine and sugar and do some alternative things. We just moved a year ago and my last doctor did not want to do another lap… just a hysterectomy! I felt it was a bit extreme. The last lap left me pain free from age 22-28 when I had my first child and as I said, I had no symptoms again until age 36.

Anyone have any ideas or advice. I am not up on what is new with endometriosis since it has not really effected my life in a while.

Take care and thanks for your time.