Bp and sex

do any of you go crazy hyper-sexual in an up-swing? sooo need support to stay on the right path.

Not too bad. A little maybe. It’s not a bad thing for me though, I’m married. My husband is happy for that because my other ailments pretty much make me disinterested in sex a lot of the time. Let me know if I can be of any support to you. I’d be glad to help.

katie

i’m kinda wondering if it means my ad isn’t working- my libido has actually picked up since starting my ad & mood stabilizer. (this, for me, is not a good thing. it takes over my life!)

You may want to discuss it with your doctor as soon as possible.  My son was put on a mood stabilizer and brought on puberty for him (he’s 13) almost overnight.  Not understanding what was happening to him and why, he was quite traumatized.  You may be experiencing a similar situation but the effect is obviously going to be somewhat different.  Our doctor was able to adjust my son’s meds and he no longer is feared by what is happening, which is less frequently.

I’m having issues ever since starting Geodon and not being in the mood at all.  My husband is supportive but I worry that he’ll only be able to take so much for so long.  I’ve talked to my P-doc about my condition but she is not willing to help me until my mood stabilizes a little more.  I feel like a piece of me has been deadened, numbed from existance.

well , in my case im a gay male, but ever since the doc put me on cymbalta, i had problems , now they take me off of it ,so i hope that things are starting to look up,if u know what i mean…