Can anyone help?

I try to pray and hope that things would be different...but no changes.....I have lost my potential husband because of this taunting diseas/condition...I have tried everything under the sun and it seems as if nothing works...can anyone please help...im helpless and need advice!.....the smell just wont go awa!

i may be able to help. i am in the process of setting up private consultations for natural treatment. believe me, anything you have tried i have probably used as well. contact me if you are interested. i have dealt with this issue for over 20 yrs and i have tried every method under the sun and i have found several things that have shown results.

I am very interested and have anyone tried activated charcoal 

Please listen very carefully to people offering cures...Especially if it involves money..Usually if someone has a suggestion they will kindly post it, in hopes of helping others. 

i know .... Just really want my life back 

Hi

I am sorry you are in so much pain.. The heartbreak of being laughed at and made fun of

everyday is a bitter poll to swallow. All you can do right now is to continue 

to develop who you are and don't blame yourself for this condition..You still have something to offer,

do not let the ignorance of others stunt your growth..Do not focus on them..I did read about Dr Bonner TeaTrre

oil soap,someone felt it helped with their body order.. Always fight to have the best day you can..

I agree with the last post "Always fight to have the best day you can."

I have found that since I stopped eating meat and only eating fish cuts down on the smell considerably.

I actually keep a list of foods that have caused a strong reaction and I avoid eating those things like onions or garlic.

You may have to find what works for you. God bless you. Remember to keep seeing yourself as God  sees you -a beautiful person! 

read an intresting article, and was just wondering if anybody else had any thoughts on this.

http://hsrd.yahoo.com/RV=1/RE=1471625915/RH=aHNyZC55YWhvby5jb20-/RB=/RU=aHR0cDovL21lZGljYWx4cHJlc3MuY29tL25ld3MvMjAxNi0wOC1kaWV0LWxpbmstaGVhcnQtZGlzZWFzZS1tZXRhYm9saXRlLmh0bWwA/RS=%5EADAWDvZMue353LT3V48YBxeEm74yi4-

like what effect this has on our heart health (people with TMAU)

and if it will help with finding cure because it might mean millions more being affected by trimethylamine

than just thoes of us who suffer from TMAU.

I'm 63/yo male who has had this my whole life, some of my earlyest memorys of being around other children

is being picked on for smelling like fish, and it got worse when I went to school. it has been a problem off and

on my all of my life.

as for the article I had my first stent at 46, a quadruple at 54, and two more stents a year and a half ago.

I have told all my doctors about my TMAU, none of them had ever heard of it. I don't think most belived it was

for real even though I told them to look it up.

anyway just maybe with millions more being effected by trimethylamine some might finely get done.

there is no real profit in finding a cure for thousands. but there is in selling drugs to millions and millions

of patients!