Can anyone help?

I have a 20 muth. old girl and We have a bad way of saying no to her what are some ways i cane say no to her we have had a hard time with her heath and 1p36

Do you feel bad saying no because she has always struggled and you dont want to make anything else hard on her??

yes a little of both i don’t now if she now what no mean she has just turning around for the good and i dont wont to say no and somthing happens to her i will fell very bad i gess i have to get past that i just dont now how?

I have always been very protective of my little one, he is now 5! I was afraid for him to climb on stairs or I was afraid to say no if he wanted something :frowning: I just felt like he was always sick or struggled to do the most simple things. But I can tell you I created a monster for a while there. It was like I had no control and I was the parent. We ended up at behavioral peds to try and get help. We realized we needed to change too! You struggle with “they cant?” or “they wont?”!! My advice is to treat them how you would a “normal” child their developmental age. So I treat my 5 year old like a 3 year old because that is about where he is developmentally. Does that make sense??

I WILL TRY TO TREAT HER LIKE THAT I HAVE NOT ONLY HER BUT TWO BOYS (9&4YRS OLD) BY THE WAY CAN I ADD YOU TO MY FRIEND I JUST FOUND THIS WEB PLACE WE FOUND OUT THAT SHE HAS 1P36 DELETION ON 2-14-2008.

Sure :slight_smile: Good luck!!

WE LIVE IN BELLAIRE MI A LITTLE TOWN THE CLOSEST BIG TOWN IS TRAVERSE CITY MY E-MAIL IS rtsmscncke@localnet.com THANK YOU VERY MUCH