Can someone help?

I’m really sorry, I hope that I don’t sound winy… but I was wondering if you good people could give me some suggestions. My husband has recently refused medication (he’s a rapid cycler) he’s convinced the meds are killing him. He won’t see a docter, even though I’ve begged him. He lost his job yesterday after apparently beating someone up and tonight after leaving the house in a rage, he came come with two chipped teeth and a black and bleeding eye. He won’t tell me how he got it. I said enough is enough, you need to see someone but he flew into a rage and started throwing and breaking my good china. Please, I don’t know what to do. Can anyone give me any suggestions on how to get him into the doctors and back on meds? Thankyou.

Glad to hear he checked himself into the hospital and that you will have someone to support you, too. I’ll be praying for you and your whole family. It will get better. Nand

Again, I appreciate everything from all of you. I appreciate the support. I love him so much, I don’t want to sound like I don’t. He actually checked himself into the hospital today when he found me sitting on the floor of the bathroom shaking and crying my eyes out. He has rarely seen me like that.He begged me to give him another chance and to forgive him. I know that he loves me. Anyways, he’ll be staying there under observation for awhile, and they hooked me up with a therapist so that I can talk and ask questions, also to help the children. I know it’s a long road but I see some hope now. THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart!!!God bless all of you.

I will pray for you, your kids and your husband. Good luck with eveything. keep in touch. christine

I’m glad to hear your husband checked him into the hospital. He is where he needs to be. Now be sure to take care of yourself and children.

DonT you are not alone. Lean on us, that is why we are all here. To help one another in times of need.

Hi, Dont stick in there!!! been on lithium over 10years once you get your blood levels right you will be ok, by this i mean the right ammount of lithum to suit you!!! we are all different. While you are experiencing change, try to learn something new this changes your focus from thinking about medication. Tell us what you would enjoy doing!! you do not have try anything to hard. Good luck God bless

Hi, shauni31 Glad to hear your coping better. With biopolar we are either High or Low and we take our partners with us, my family have been told it is best if they try to stay in the middle so to speak. Not easy but posible. God bless

Thank you everyone. CanWeTalk, how are you doing? Hanging in there as well? You are welcome to message me privately if you’d like.
DonT…you are NOT a crappy everything. Believe in yourself. Obviously your wife sees a lot in you. Take care OK?