Can You Believe It

Now that summer is here, I like everyone else is wearing shorts and shorts sleeves or tank tops. I have total strangers ask me (several times) what happen to your arms or legs. I have the big bright red circles on my arms, legs and tummy from my shots. I’m getting tired of answering to these people. I usually say that it is from shots. I’m becoming very offended and wish people would keep to themselves and leave me alone.

Any thoughts on this matter? Thanks littlebitty

I used only my abdomen for my shots never arms or legs
try that and they won’t see them. Wear a one piece swim suit. You should be safe. They told me to use the abdomen or upper thigh, Use one side one week the other the next upper left the next week upper right then start over. Aren’t those purple red numb spots ugly though.
Tell people they are hives caused from nerves brought on by people asking about the spots. Hahahaha
Bless your heart Isn’t it enough we have to suffer this disease without the publics ignorance making us feel like lepers. I’m hugging you as I try to pull myself out of the gutter I am SOOOOOOO down.

People are just naturally curious. I use to rotate my injection spots. I became very anemic and had lots of briusing.For all people know, u could b abused! it really is innocent curiosity. what other people think is none of my bizniz!! HA! HA! keep telling myself this long enough I might believe it! Hang in their, part of the journey!

Hey if it’s someone that usually an annoying person , just smile a big smile , then tell them you got cooties Ask them if they would like some, that they are one size fits all !!!And stick to the story , always with a shit eating grin on your face…

I just keep in mind that it is summer and I do get those big red spots. I inject where I know my shorts will cover. So…as long as I don’t wear my Daisy Dukes in public…no one need know! =) heheheh P.S. Hubby would kill me if I wore those in public! =)

but it’s so much fun to play pretend bad isn’t it!
born to be wild…

You can always say that you were abducted by aliens and they implanted micro chips in your body lol

I’m telling people that it’s a flesh eating bacteria and that it is highly contagious! =) Sure gets 'em to leave ya alone!