Canine Addison's Disease

Our four year old Jack Russel mix,Chuckie,may have Addison’s. Our vet is leaning in that direction. He is giving him additional antibiotics and wants to run futher tests on Monday. He was being treated for Pancretitis. But his blood profile yesterday showed he has it no longer. His band cell count should be 300. His is 2500.He has been on antibiotics and Hills I-d for a week now. As of yesterday no vomiting and bowel movements fine. My question is could this just be a massive infection that is difficult to clear ,due to the severe bout of Pancretitis that he had? I sound terrible ,but we have spent well over a thousand on him this week. Chuckie is our baby and we would help him until it is no longer possible. But we are approaching that point. We love on Social Sec and a very fixed budget.What kind of expense are we looking at and what kind of future is he in for?He has been treated for allergies almost since he was a year old. So no expense has been spared. We dearly love this dog. Any suggestions much appreciated. Thanks.