Cerebral Palsy Member Introductions

My name is Meg. I’m 23 in college finishing my business degree then pursuing graduate pharmacy work. I have mild LH Cerebral Palsy - but that does not stop me from my dreams~

I have a 18 month daughter who suffers with mild CP, hypotonia, like some info and support.

I have c p and I am single parent at the same time.

Hi my name is Tequisha. I am the mother of an 11 month old boy named Justin who was recently diagnosed with Spastic Cerebral Palsy. He has difficulty sleeping, eating ,calming. I am just looking for advise from people who have experience, or just someone who can relate. Especially parents of young children who has CP.

I am interested in cerebral palsy because my husband has it.

Hi all,

My name is barb i live in southeastern Mi. i am 57 yr young. i was born with mild cerebral palsey. i walk with cruthes or walker and have a electric wheelchair i use in the house .

i enjoy hot air balloons i go to many festivals and collect stuff with them on it. you could say i am a balloon nut lol. i especially like special shaped balloons.

i also enjoy crocheting, reading , movies, concerts , i love to travel when i have the money.

i was married for 18 yr to a man with manic depression . We never had any kids i can’t have them. i have been divorced for about 10 yr now. i moved back to my hometown to be closer to my family.

i am the oldest of four girls . my parents both are sick dad had a major stroke dec 04. my mother has altizmer.

Well thats a bit about me. i hope to meet new people and get to know you. i love hearing about where people are from especially those in michigan.

Barb

I was lucky enough to marry the perfect woman, as it turned out, her beautiful little boy has cerebral palsy. I want to be the best (step)Father I can for my little man, and I am looking to connect with other fathers of children with cerebral palsy.

I was born with CP. Overcame alot of odds.
Released seven cd’s of Jazz music to date.
“C-Note” can be purchased at Amazon.com

Connect with people who enjoy smooth jazz.
People has stated my music is healing.

I HAVE HAD CEREBRAL PALSY MY WHOLE LIFE AND WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET INVOLVED IN SOME ONLINE CHAT GROUPS NOT JUST EMAILS.

Hi, my name is Michael. I’m 17 and have athetoid CP. I love meeting others with CP and some day I want to research a cure for CP. It’s probably not going to be possible in my life but you never knowwhat can happen in a couple generations

I am a 28 year old female who has spastic quadraplega and I am always interested in new resources to learn myself and help other people learn.

Hello! My name is Heather and I’m the parent of a 7 year old with Hypotonic/Spastic CP. He’s had to endure alot in his life, and me being his mother and advocate, I love getting to know other people that can relate to our condition.

In support of my little buddy and his very brave mom Heather who faces Caleb’s condition with more grace than I could ever muster.
You are truly a wondeful mother…

My grandson name is Caleb. And I wish to learn all I can to help him. Any information would be helpful.

im interested in it because i have it. i want to know more about it. i would like to talk with everyone who know or has cerebral palsy.

i have cp i want to know after wwhen we hit age 30 dose it get bad?

I have a child with CP and I want to communicate with other parents who have a child with CP

My 2 yr. old has CP, and we are looking to talk with others regarding this condition and learn as much as we can. God Bless. Jenn (Tyson’s mom)

Hi, my name is Craig and I have a 2 year old daughter that has Cerebral Palsy. She was born permaturely at 24 weeks. She is the sweetest little girl that you have ever what to come in contact with. She always seems happy. I wish that I had her zest for life. Nothing seems to bother her. My wife and lay awake at night praying what can we do for her. We just want her to have a full and prosperous life. She receives everything from physical to occupational therapy and seems to be getting better. She also uses a walker. Things are tough for us emotionally but we seem to get by on my daughters perseverance and love for life.
Thanks for listening I feel better already.

i have a son with cerebral palsy