Chances of being pregnant?

My AF was on the 19th December 2006 and I made love on the 21st of December. On about the 4th January 2007 … my fiance and I made love again . He is a truck driver, so he’s only home once a week. According to mymonthcycles.com I ovulated on the 6th of Jan., also I have a 32 day cycle. Well it’s the 11th and I have dizzy spells, abdomen hurts, moderate to severe headaches, although I don’t vomit I do feel the urge too if I do eat, tired, always dry mouth, consipated, my back hurts when i lay on my tummy or side, cranky. I’m due for my period again on the 19th or 20th of January is there a good chance I may be pregnant?

With my first 2 pregnancies I never had any syptoms. We’ve been ttc since Nov. I took a test today, but it was negative… did I test too early?

who?

sorry about that i was refering to you becausmom

sorry about the name it beccasmom

hi brokenhearted it o.k my husband is a off shoremen so i don’t get to see him as much but it’s a stong possibility that you could be pregnant because i also been having the same systom but not consipation i ovulated jan 8 and had sexz jan 7 with my husband and it’s been 9-days senice i has ovulated and i have been going through the same systom someone told me it could be dehydration i donot no i havent took a pregnancy test yet because my period is do on jan-25th im trying to wait to see if im going to miss my period but it’s a good chance you could be i pray that you get the result your looking for

The veins in my legs aren’t more noticable but the ones in my breast are.

do your legs hurt my veins is more noticible now and my breast are a littl tender do you think we could be pregnant im really really tired

your due for your period 19th or 20th let me no how that turn out because we are having the same systom i can get a idea what to expect from mind but i really think you are pregnant because a women knows her body

yes my dear i believe your a 100% pregnant

Thats ok. I sure wished we didn’t have to play this waiting game it is almost unbearable.

i’m almost scared i try to think positive i pray its pregnancy a healthy one and it not anything else

AMEN I know what you mean.

that’s not the first time i heard you can fool your self into thinking your pregnant do you think that’s a 100% true and have all those systoms as well , i hope you be alright mommakasie being that you having got your period i pray everything works out for you

I know what you mean by fooling your body it happenred to me about six months ago. My Period was three weeks late. I went through every hind of test imaginable then bam She showed. Brokenhearted if you had onetest to show up positive then most likely you are pregnant. If I was you I would wait a couple of days and test agian.

yeah I believe that you can but sometimes I believe our bodies have a way of telling you that you are going to have a baby. When i thought I was pregnant before I didn’t have some of the symptoms I do now. I am misserable today.