Children with bipolar & more

I am a single mom with a 10 year old boy who at 6 was diagnosed with bipolar. He has been in and out of hospitals, residentials and foster homes per behavior and safety. My son is now 10 and has bipolar, scysoprinia, severe mrdd and adhd. I will never give up on him but this is doing a great job on my emotions and stress. I need to talk about this. I am fighting for him but it seems he’s getting worse and I don’t know anymore if there’s any hope or faith for him in the future. I need to start learning and talking to other people familar with this.

There’s been no support for us. I called childrens services per Westerville schools kicked him out per his behavior and asked Childrens services for support and help. They have temp custody of my son now until May 07. He’s in a residential hospital right now getting re-diagnosed and his meds figured out. I want my son home but w/o a school for him to go to or in home support for us…I don’t know where to go from here. If I could get information for schooling and support I beleive I could have my baby back home with me and his older brother who misses him soo much. I need help with this but don’t know what to do. Can you give me any insight?