Clomid Cycle #1

So I’m beginning my journey to have baby. I’m starting my first clomid cycle on Saturday March 3rd and I’m a nervous wreck. I have had so many emotional let downs with the negative pregnancy tests I’m not too sure what more I can handle. I know that I’m not to just expect to take my first month of pills and have a postive test but man that would be nice. How many of you have been on clomid and what are your experiances with it? Did any of you use a clear blue easy montor while taking clomid?

I have been on clomid but it did nothing for me. I do have PCOS though, so I am not sure if that matters. After the clomid showed no sign of working I started Gonal F-RFF shots (which were not as bad as I thought). Unfortunately, this cycle did not produce a pregnancy for me so I am back to starting. I didn’t have any side effects with the clomid, except for a being a bit moody, but not too bad! Good luck and keep me posted! How many days do they have you taking the clomid for? I was on it for 5 days.

HI all, I"m now on clomid cycle #3. I’m using it on days  3-7 Then of course i’m also on estradiol and then prometrium simply because I don’t ovulate or have a period without help. I like you had been on birth control for years just to have a period and not to get pregnant course I highly doubt I would have become pregnant. I have not had side effects from the clomid i’ve had side effects known as pmdd. the week before you get your period. hahaha I had never known what a blessing it was not to have one because of how bad my mood gets and feeling crummy. Anyhow I just wanted to reassure you that it takes a few months for your body to straighten out with the clomid. Most studies have shown and I’ve had alot of people tell me that they hadn’t gotten pregnant until the 3rd or 4th cycle. So, keep praying and try to relax. I know it’s hard i’m going through it also but just keep in mind that stress makes everything worse. ~Brie