Complication with the stomach lining

Hi have anyvary experience any problems with the stomach lining my little sister is in the hospital and she is having some problems that Doctors said they had never seen, can you guys please read my story and give me some feed back, advice, anything. Thank you.

Hello, Miros93.

I am sorry about your little sister. I have heard a lot of achalasia stories but I don't remember ever hearing anything like that. The first thing I would do if it was my family, would be to find a doctor that has treated many patients with achalasia. Most doctors have never even seen a case of achalasia. Even the doctors that you get referred to for achalasia often have only seen a few if any. I would want a doctor that has not just seen, but treated, hundreds of patients with achalasia. There are not many doctors with that kind of experience, so may people often have to travel to see one. Travel right now may not be something that can be done but her medical records could be sent for an opinion. Again, you want the opinion of someone that has treated hundreds. Someone should ask how many patients the doctor that are involved have had.

notan

Thank you so much for you advice The Doctor that is seen her rigth now do not really has any experience on that medical condition she is the only one at the hospital with Achalasia he dont have to many awnser for whats happening but he said they are doing tests and comparering cases but is gion to take some time. Thank you again! and if you know anything that make help please let me know.