Curious, Do you have Chronic EBV or Acute EBV (mono)?

I have Chronic EBV. Just wondering if everyone here has the chronic form or if some people have the acute form…more comonly known as mono.

i BELIEVE ACUTE FORM i HAVE

************************************** See what’s free at http://www.aol.com.

I have been sick since last Sept, In Dec I was dx as acute then again in Feb. tomorrow I will go back to a new doc and see what he thinks and get more blood tests run.

Hi I have chronic EBV…my numbers are in the 2000s…im starting to come around and feel more human …have been down since about march…i usually get zapped about twice a year…last year only once …thank god…this is the worse case i have ever had…
cj

I’ve got Chronic EBV or ADULT FATIGUE DISORDER as they are calling it now, instead of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I’ve probably got a few other things too that haven’t been diagnosed as yet, and may never be, because I’m sick of the doctors telling me there’s nothing wrong…when I know there is…All they want to do is put me on antidepressants or anti anxiety meds, as soon as they hear about the childhood, which might help my outlook, but do nothing for the fatigue…
When I was diagnosed, my numbers were in the 2000s, too. My daughter also has this - her numbers were higher than mine when she was diagnosed, but she seems to be doing better than I. Of course she’s in her 20s while I’m in my 40s…I’ve had several more physical accidents and illnesses in my lifetime, as well as being abused as a child, so I’m not sure what makes her feel so much better than I. She thinks I’m making things up, too! I probably caught this crap from her because she had mono when in high school…
I have a high pain threshold, so when I hurt, I’m really hurting, but the drs don’t think I have Fibromyalgia…I have restless leg syndrome (my grandmother had it I know - it was diagnosed by drs), but haven’t brought it up to the drs.