Dealing

Ok, so, Im new to this site. I have REALLY bad Anxiety, and im only 13, and this is hell to me when this starts, and sometimes they turn into panic attacts. It hurts my heart, and it hurts to breath, especially breathing in. I had to take 3 (chewable((junior))) motrin. However my heart still hurts.
I also sigh alot to because of this. My breathing isn’t even, like sometimes ones long and/or really short.
So basically I was wondering if there is something that can help me with this, something like a breathing meathod or something to reduce the pain to a higher level to where I dont feel like someone stab me with a knife right in the heart. If you guys and girls could help me I would appreicate it very much!

i think there are breathing methods which you could probably learn, but i think you need to go to a doctor and figure out whats going on. if its anxiety then you need to find ways to lower your stress. the doctor will have ideas on what to do about the situation. i just wouldn’t take any chances.

that was excellent advice toni.