Dentist

Hi, my son is almost 10 and has not lost his baby teeth. X-rays show he possibly has 8 extra teeth. We live in Waco, Texas. Does anyone know a dentist/oral surgeon who has treated children with ccd in Texas? I would appreciate name and contact info on dentists in other states as well so that my dentist here could contact them for guidance.

I highly recommend Dr. Gary H. Dwight in Lansing, Michigan. He treated me, my mother and brother for years and is very knowledgable about Cleidocranial Dysplasia. I haven’t seen him in years (I’m 31 now and most of the oral surgery I’ve had occured before I was 16 years old). I know for a fact that he is still practicing though. If your oral surgeon down there needs someone with experience in dealing with Cleidocranial to confer with, I can’t recommend Dr. Dwight highly enough.

Tiffany

Thank you so much for your response. I’m new to this so I’m glad to know someone is out there. i wanted to know if other people had trouble with inplants too. i will certainly contact Dr. Dwight. Thanks again.
Shauna

From: gbirdington cleidocranial-dysplasia-cpt9643@lists.careplace.com
To: pretzelshauna@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 4:56:57 PM
Subject: Re: [cleidocranial-dysplasia] Dentist

If you need an excellent orthodontists who has practiced for the last 20 years and has treated severe cases of CCD with great success, try Dr. Thomas Ahman out of Celina Ohio. He is a miracle worker and could guide your docs out in Texas