Depression, anxiety, OCD ... oh my!

My week has been a mess I have had no choice but to leave my house this week and that breaks this stretch of about 2 weeks with out leaving, and of course the panic attacks begin and it is all just a horrible down fall, and once all this begins then on come the OCD and I have been cleaning like a freak and as soon as something moves I put it back asap and keep on cleaning over clean.

I also have one other issue that comes along with all of this is anger - anger in those who just sit around and watch me and mess things up again and I think that it is just to watch me freak out and clean it again, my racing thoughts are coming back and I am not sleeping I spend most of the night time checking doors windows and the kids I make sure that the garage door is closed and every time I here some one walk to one of the upstairs apartments I have to check the door hole so I know that they are not trying to get into my house. I just want it to stop.

I guess that I need to look for a new therapist I cant do this alone. I am beginning to look at things in an unhealthy manner and I have been so good about cutting but that is what I fear comes next.

I read the posting on suicide and it scared me because I have tried and failed because someone came to my house and dialed 911. and that is a whole other issue for me because I even messed that up. I think that I am just in a horrible place right now and it is starting to get very dark in my word and I am fighting to keep the light in but posting my feelings and hearing others views because I believe that everyones experiences will help someone else down the road.

Keljo

Hang in there…are you taking your meds?? I’m sure that is an awful feeling for you. if you ever need to chat i’m here for you!

I am taking my meds but they dont seem to be helping. And And I am just haning in. thank you

KELI, I ALSO SUFFER FROM ALL THREE. IT’S IMPORTANT TO FIND THE RIGHT DRUGS THAT HELPS ALIEVE ALL THREE. I FOUND THAT LOVOX WORKED REALLY WELL. ASK YOUR THERAPIST ABOUT IT. IT MIGHT BE A GOOD DRUG FOR YOU. BEHAVIORAL THERAPY HELPED ALSO. IT IS PRETTY INTENSE SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE LOOKING INTO IT. BIG HUGS. HANG IN THERE, MY FRIEND

Hi…I am so sorry that times are so tough for you at this point. I am sending my warmest thoughts and the biggest mental hug imaginable, sadkitty

Sorry to hear that you are have such a rough time I am here for you and saying many prayers for you (((Big Hugs)))

~ keljo~
I’ve been there, done that and truly understand what you’re going through. Perhaps you should do as I did and tell your pdoc exactly what you’re going through no matter what. It seems yours meds are not working and need adjusting. My pdoc adjusted mine and added another antidepressant. It has helped me TREMENDOUSLY. Call asap. In the meantime, I’m praying for your relief. ~ big hug ~

bp gave u some good advice being she knows exactually what you are going throgh so take it and use it usefully hope it works out for you. hugs

thank you all so much, it is time to have a talk about that, I am on such a parade of meds that change may be time,
KAydance thank you I am on luvox I have been taking it about 3 years now along with the lithium, abilify,effexxor, and the klonipin.

Again thank you all so much big hugs to you.